Change my Yahoo password
Want to change your Yahoo mail password? Do not worry about it! You can change it easily in just a few clicks. There is an easy way by which you can reset your password on your own. By following the instructions below, you can easily change your Yahoo mail password. For security measures, Yahoo itself suggests users change their passwords occasionally to prevent the account from being hacked.
Yahoo email service is one of the most used and preferred email services across the world. Email service is widely used for various purposes. Professionally, millions of people use email services for their official contacts. Emails have a lot of valuable data and transactions that are supposed to stay confidential. So, it is essential that you keep your Yahoo mail account secured.
You can reset your account password and update any of the details any time you want. All such information can be updated from your Yahoo mail settings. Yahoo also has a free mobile application.
How to recover Yahoo Password using your Recovery email
All Yahoo users should change their password regularly. Users are suggested to keep a smart and secure password for their Yahoo mail. Can I quickly change my Yahoo password from your Yahoo account? Due to continually improving passwords, some users often forget their passwords. It is easy to recover your forgotten Yahoo mail password. Read the article further for Yahoo Recover Password.
How to change my Yahoo Password from desktop or laptop’s browser
- Open your web browser in your laptop or desktop. For this process, you should ensure that you have a stable internet connection present. Open the official Yahoo web page and go to the login page. Log in to your Yahoo mail account by submitting the Yahoo email id and the account’s password.
- It would be best if you remember your current Yahoo mail password to change it. If you do not remember the current password, you then have to reset your Yahoo mail password. That is a different procedure than this. If you do not remember your current password, you need to reset your password first.
- On the top right of your Yahoo account, you will see your name and profile picture. Click on your profile picture to edit or update your account or profile settings.
- Click on the account settings. To continue with the process and modify, edit or update the account settings, you will have to log in to your account. You will need to fill the password again and click on continue.
- Go to the “Change Password” option. In case you have enabled the Yahoo Account key, you will have to select “Manage” that is present on the top right of the page. Disable the Account Key from there by clicking at the option and click on Submit. You will then need to click on “Change password” option.
- A new page will open up. You will be required to create and submit the new password here. Submit the new password twice. Make sure that the password provided is correct and both the passwords match. In case it doesn’t match, click on the “Show Password” option. You will be able to view both the passwords that you have entered. You can change it from there.
- Click on “Continue”. You will receive a pop-up box with the notification saying, “Looks Good!”. This notification means that your passwords have matched and successfully changed.
How can I Change my Yahoo password is the most asked question in Yahoo FAQ, you can also go through the FAQ section of the Yahoo mail for future errors that you face.