How to recover Yahoo password without phone number and alternate email?
It is possible to recover your Yahoo password without a phone number and alternate email. It is a simple and easy process and is as easy as the other recovery processes. And if you get stuck in the method, you can contact the Yahoo mail customer support team for further assistance. They will provide you step by step guide and assist you in the steps you are stuck. It is also suggested to go through the FAQ section of the Yahoo mail to get help. You can always contact Yahoo mail customer support assistance for any difficulty you are facing with the service.
Recover Yahoo password without a phone number
This method of Yahoo mail is as easy and straightforward as the ones using a recovery phone number or email. It is even more straightforward as you do not need to open your email or check your inbox for recovery SMS. It would be best if you stayed on the stay on the device you are using for the whole process.
- Before starting the procedure, ensure that you are connected to a stable internet connection.
- Open the web browser in your internet enabled device and then open the official Yahoo web page.
- Yahoo mail login page will open. Click on Forgot my Yahoo email password. Then, you will be directed to the password or account recovery page of Yahoo email.
- Enter your Yahoo email id and fill the CAPTCHA code. This step is necessary to verify that it is a human operation and not some automated process and also to ensure that an adult is doing it. After the password and CAPTCHA code are matched, click on continue, and you will be taken to the next step.
- You will need to answer some security questions to verify the ownership of the Yahoo mail account. Issues such as date of birth, place of birth, residential details, etc. are asked here. Fill them correctly and click on Submit.
- After the verification of the above details is successfully done, you will need to create and submit a new password for your Yahoo mail. Create a new unique password for your Yahoo account and provide the new password. You will have to enter the password twice to make sure they match. After completing the process, your Yahoo mail password would be changed.
- Reload the page again and go to the login page of Yahoo email. You will be able to log in to your Yahoo account using your Yahoo email id and the new password.
If the procedure does not help you and solve your queries, follow the same process once again and try to reset your password back. Sometimes, due to technical glitch or error, such difficulties are faced. Follow the same password recovery process again, and you will be able to log in to your Yahoo account. You can also contact the Yahoo mail customer service for any help that you need.