Locked out of Facebook account
Facebook is one of the essential parts of human life now a day. This is the reason Facebook takes the security of the accounts very seriously and have taken various steps toward it. So when Facebook find any unusual activity in the account, then you or anyone else will be looked out of Facebook. But there is no need for the user to worry about the problem. The reason is that there are steps or process which can be followed by the user to get his or her account back online. And after reading this article, you will be able to get all the information which is necessary to do that.
Reason for Locked out of Facebook account
There can be various reasons for you to get a Facebook account locked. Some of them are mentioned below:
- You might have shared the content which is offensive to others. So the Facebook might have blocked your account for some time until they enquire their own.
- Using the fake name or not using your real name.
- I am creating second accounts using a famous person name
- They are impersonating as someone else
- When you are continuously violating the community standards
- The facebook ID might be hacked
These are some of the problems, but there can be other reasons as well. But there is no need for the user to worry about as the user will be able to resolve the problem efficiently.
How to recover Facebook account?
Here are the options for the user to get through the process of Facebook account recovery:
Apply online for Locked out of Facebook
If you think that you have done nothing wrong or there was no suspicious activity in the account, then the user can fill the online form. Once the user does that Facebook will look into the appeal. If it finds that there was no foul play, then the user can expect to get the account back online. But the user should know that there is no fixed time for the account recovery. It can take weeks before the user will get back online.
Facebook account recovery without email
If you are not able to sign in your account or having some difficulty while doing it, then you can recover your account. Then you have to follow some of the simple steps; then you will be able to reclaim your account quickly. You will be able to make the Facebook account recovery without email as well. All this will make the process of recovery quite simple for the user.
Try to log in using the alternate email ID or phone number
There is an option for the user to find the solution to this problem by using the alternate email ID or phone number. If you do not have any of these then follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Visit the com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- If you have signed up for Facebook with your email, you should contact the email service provider to regain access to the email on your Facebook account.
- Once you regain access to your email, you will be able to finish the steps of resetting the password.
Troubleshoot your mobile phone
You can try to sign in your account by troubleshooting your mobile phone. By doing that you will be able to sign in your account quickly. And even if you are not able to, then you will be able to make the Facebook account recovery without email.
Try trusted contacts
It is something most of the user does not know about, but the person who is using Facebook and wants to go through the recovery process without email can do it. All they need is a trusted contact, which is a friend of yours on Facebook. Here are the steps which are required for the Facebook account recovery without email.
- Visit the Facebook login page.
- Click on the Forgot Account button.
- On the page where you can reset the password, click on the no longer have access to these
- Enter the email address or phone number you can access and then click on the continue button.
- Now click on the “Reveal my trusted contacts” and select the name of the person you have assigned for that
- After this, you will see additional instructions and recovery code link. Send that code to our friend in the form of the link and ask him or her to follow that link. Once your contact sees the code, ask him or her to send you that code.
- Now you have to use that code to access your account.
By doing any of these things, you will be able to make the Facebook account recovery without email.
How to recover a hacked Facebook account?
If the user’s account is hacked or something went wrong, then he or she can follow these steps to regain access to the hacked Facebook account.
- You have to visit the Forgot Password
- There you have to enter the email address or mobile number or username or name in the text box and click on the search button.
- After that, you will be getting the option “No Longer have access to these?” click on that which will be at the bottom of the reset password dialogue box.
- Now you will be directed to the extended recovery options. But you should know that it can vary for different Facebook accounts.
Once you are done with these steps, then you will be able to recover your account quickly. But by any chance, if you face any problem with the procedure, then you should contact the customer service provided by Facebook. All of this will help you with the process quickly.
Facebook Customer Service
Another option for the user is to contact Facebook customer service. Once the user gets in touch with them, he or she can expect to get the solution to the problem (Locked out of Facebook) ASAP. They will be helping the user with any situation without wasting any time over the small talks. This makes it a much better option for the user then searching the solution on the internet and waste time.
Facebook is the application which is needed to be used cautiously. It can have a massive impact on society and contains your data as well. This is the reason you might be locked out of Facebook account. So, at any point, you face any problem like this do not lose your patience and take the proper steps.