Yahoo Lost Password
It is very simple to recover your Lost Yahoo Password on your own. You just need to follow the instructions below. Yahoo is a free email service that lets users send and receive emails for free and is one of the most widely used email services. Yahoo offers many additional services to offer such as Yahoo web portal, Yahoo Search Engine, Yahoo Account Recovery etc. With Yahoo mail, users can create an account for free.
Steps to Recover Lost Yahoo Password
- Open your web browser and go to the official web page of Yahoo Mail.
- Open the login page of Yahoo mail and fill in your registered Yahoo mail. Then, select the option of “Lost Yahoo password”.
- Yahoo mail account recovery page will then open up. While creating the Yahoo mail account, users are asked to provide their phone number and a recovery email id for the verification of new Yahoo users. This is also done as a backup recovery measure in case users forget their password or for Yahoo mail account recovery. Fill in there your recovery email and then the CAPTCHA code and then click on the Submit option.
- You will then need to open a new tab and log in to your recovery email account. An email will be sent for your Yahoo mail recovery. Open that email for the link provided to recover your Lost Yahoo Password.
- In the recovery link, fill in the new password that you want to keep for your Yahoo account and click on Continue. Your Yahoo email password would be changed.
- Now, go back to the login page and write down your Yahoo mail id and the new password and then you will be able to sign in to your Yahoo account.
Steps to Recover Lost Yahoo Password using registered mobile number
- Go to your web browser and then to the official web page of Yahoo Mail.
- Open the login page of Yahoo mail and then select the option of “Forgot your Yahoo mail password”.
- Yahoo mail account recovery page will then open. You will need to write there your registered mobile number and then fill in the CAPTCHA code and click on the Submit option.
- Check for an SMS by Yahoo mail on your registered mobile number. You would have got an SMS from Yahoo in your mobile’s inbox with the OTP code for account recovery. Fill in the code on the account recovery page.
- After verification of that code, you will be taken to a new page where you can update your new password. Enter the new password and click on continue. You will receive a pop-up notification with the confirmation that your Yahoo password has been changed.
- Go back to Yahoo mail login page and write down your Yahoo mail id and the new password. You will be able to use your Yahoo email account again.
If you do not remember your Yahoo mail password, you can recover your password easily by following the steps. The steps to recover Lost Yahoo password are very simple. You can do them on your own easily and recover your lost Yahoo mail password in just a few minutes. Follow the article below to get the stepwise explanation and procedure on Yahoo Lost Password. Follow the instructions and procedure carefully and you will be able to recover your Yahoo mail password. In case you come across any glitch or error, immediately contact Yahoo customer support team for further assistance.