People with multiple email accounts generally tend to forget their yahoo mail passwords. In that case, if you are unable to log in to your Yahoo email account or have lost or forgotten your Yahoo email account’s password, you can use the recovery steps to gain access to your account again. It is a simple process. You do not need to be a technical geek to understand and perform the procedure. All you need to do is follow the steps and guidelines below. You will be able to perform the actions and procedure with all ease.
Recover your Yahoo Mail Password with recovery email.
- Go to your web browser and search for the official web page of Yahoo Mail and open the login page of the email and fill in your registered Yahoo mail. After that, select the option to recover Yahoo Mail Password
- Yahoo mail password recovery page will open. Fill in your recovery email and the CAPTCHA code over there and click on continue.
- Log in to your recovery email account and check for the email sent to you by Yahoo for the mail recovery. Open that email and click on the link provided in it to reset your Yahoo password.
- You will see the option to create a new password for your Yahoo email account. Create and submit a strong password for your Yahoo mail account and click on continue. And that is all you had to do.
- Go back to the main login page of Yahoo mail. Log in to your Yahoo account now using your Yahoo email id and the new password. If it shows any errors, try again using the same steps.
Recover your Yahoo Mail Password using the registered mobile number
- Open your web browser and then to the official web page of Yahoo Mail.
- Go to the login page of Yahoo mail and select the option of “Forgot your Yahoo mail password”.
- Yahoo mail account recovery page will open on your device’s screen. Write and submit your registered mobile number and verify that you are a human and it is not some technical glitch by filling in the CAPTCHA code and then click on the Submit option.
- You would have received an SMS with the verification code. Submit that verification code in the box given on the page. The OTP code will be firstly verified and matched with the one you received on your phone.
- After it has been verified, you can continue the procedure and reset or change the Yahoo mail password.
- Open the Yahoo mail login page again and log in to your Yahoo account with the new password. You will be easily able to sign in to your Yahoo mail account.